i juz feel lonely

Saturday, April 30, 2011

hey hye assalamualaikum,.,.,.,.

entah la sejak kebelakangan nie aku ras lonely je,.,.
yup rasa bosan sunyi,.,.,.
entah la perasaan ape yg dtg kat aku ni,.,.,
i juz feel like that i do  not have anybody near me,.,.,
why do i have that feeling,.,.,
well what ever happen in my is maybe because of me,.,..,
my attitude,.,.
it make me feel that maybe im not good enough to people around me,.,.
or did i juz did something wrong in my life,.,.,.
and seriously i really miss my friend back there while im in school,.,.
the AMIEKIDZ.....5 CHITA....GB5...GM6...
and all of the FIGHTERS 0509...
they really cheer up my life..
help me out when im in trouble...
*sigh* and seriously i can't find that in my life now...
it is kinda hard to find friends like QLATE..FAKO..FARID..both of PAAN..
FARID...SYAMIR...IJAT...HAFIZ.both IRFAN..MULL...
and many more of them...
it may took the whole page to write their name...
 YEAH life need us to move on...
                     but i still can't face it yet...
                    i need to find new dudes or gal in mylife...
new partners...
my HOT MARKET....my HOT BUTTON...
where i can share my problem with...
where i can think of the solution together...
where i can yeah you know share my life story with...
who can give me moral support whenever i almost give up...
well i think i do have found them.....
ALEP..AMAR..DOLLAH..my most closest friend in CFSIIUM...
i think they are my HOT BUTTONS here in cfsiium...
thats is what i think and i hope so...
they are my best friends...
so that all for me to talk nonsense and nonsense today...
babbling around...blah,blah,blah.....

 P/S: semoga semua happy selalu la.....jangan sia-siakan hidup anda :)

0 comments: